Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Phone Pictures II

These are just a bunch of pictures that I recently pulled off the cell phone. Margaret is growing so fast. It's hard for even me to believe and I spend every day with her.
I was unable to label each picture, but some are from Asheville and some Flagstc aff. You can see her with her friend Anna in Asheville (who we miss SO much), her friend Gunther in Flagstaff (wearing matching Sesame Street underpants over their clothes). Her first birthday, early in the morning before anyone showed up to celebrate.
Hiking in Sedona and Flagstaff. The teddy bear picnic with Katie, the locker at the gym, working at Babbitts (when she is wearing the apron).

There are so many more but I just didn't add them. Maybe later. Enjoy!





























No comments:

Post a Comment